Here are the discussion points for the coming Session 18 of The Interpreting Journal Club on C languages acquisition.
Spread it and join. See schedule and more details here.
1. What Cs do you own? What Cs are you learning? What Cs are you considering learning?
2. Knowing there are many circumstances and scenario, how many years would it take to learn a C up to being qualified to interpret from it?
3. What has been your typical C learning regimen? What are your recommendations starting a C learning program?
4. How much “easier” does it get acquiring a new C based on prior Cs acquisition experiences?
5. What have been your criteria when selecting your next C language?