1) Are there rules that regulate interpreters' professional secrecy in
2) Do these rules state when it is allowed to breach a rule of secrecy
(i.e. in Nordic countries it's says in case of serious danger for
health or life)?
3) Have you ever been in a situation where you have wanted to or felt
compelled to denounce any of the parties?
4) Is there any ethical/cultural/religious/
prevent you from accepting a given assignment?
5) Do you have strategies for situations when interpreting clearly
does not work? For languages reasons? For technical reasons? For
6) Shouldn't interpreters at least be informed of the topic that will
7) Is there a "point of no return" once you accept an appointment?